1. Application Fee: $150 (non-refundable & non-deductable from the tuition)
2. Tuition Deposit: $1,100 deposit to ensure your child’s spot (deductible from the tuition fees but not refundable in case of cancellation by the parents). This deposit is due within three weeks of receiving the acceptance letter.
3. Tuition Fees:
|Full School Year
5 half days
|Semester 2 Only
5 half days
|Junior Preschool Class
(3 years old)
Monday to Friday, 8:30–11:30am
|Senior Preschool Class
(4 years old)
Monday to Friday, 1–4pm
Some knowledge of French
is required for the Senior Class
Payment Options and Discounts
Payments can be made by check, money order, or credit card.
1. One-time full payment with 5% discount ($850 off)
For academic year 2013–2014, a full payment must be received by July 1.
2. Payment in two (2) installments with 2.5% discount ($425 off)
For academic year 2013–2014, first payment must be received by July 1 and second payment by January 2.
3. Ten (10) monthly payments
For academic year 2013–2014, first payment must be received by July 1, second payment by October 1, and the remaining eight payments by the first day of each of the following months.
When you register two or more siblings, you receive a 5% discount off the tuition for each child. This discount is in addition to any discount available for the payment plan that you choose.